AIM
pewams
Yahoo
Nobody

Me Me

idk why but the "Reality" text coming out was a lil bit touching
good job

Armed Havoc Armed Havoc

Cool, it's like a multiplayer Chaos Faction! I also see you've taken inspiration from Stick Arena. You need to fix the bugs though. The worst one for me is sometimes I don't respawn.

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

I've tried to beat level 2 about a hundred times now... I don't get this.

Epic Boss Fighter Epic Boss Fighter

Really good game! Fun and addicting.

spill spill

Dette spillet suger.

__________

You didn't even bother with a game icon, lol

Flappy bird noir Flappy bird noir

How much effort was put into this? You can fly above the pipes. And second digit in the score counter is cut in half.

bobby23 responds:

Thank you for your review. I have fixed bag with flight over the game))

The Game With The Zombies The Game With The Zombies

Very fasinating game. The game features a happy child on a bad-ass unicorn flying in space. Did I mentin the unicorn shoots lazers beams? Our team of two is constatly attacked by zombes attached to baloons. And you have to dodge and shoot the zombies, if they hit you, game over. Your points will increase after how long you've survived.

The graphics are imported from other games (plants versus zombies) I'm not sure about the boy on the unicorn though. The music is very appropriate. I don't understand the meaning of that very strange button sound. Anyhow, my record is 328 points. On the end screen is says "i did not add a highscore because I'm too lazy" -0.5 stars. And it also says "screw you guys". -0.5 stars.

larrynachos responds:

You actually made a logical deduction when rating me? You da MAN! The leaderboard is coming soon. I just need to finish setting up the game on the hosting site that makes the leaderboard. Thanks for the review.

P.S. The button sound was an improv thing. I was recording the lazer gun sound, and as I was recording, Kyle (the dude who did the music) shouted that over skype. We were giggling for the next few minutes, and he asked me to put it in the game.

Worm In The Pipes Worm In The Pipes

Good game. It was pretty fun and I like the art style, although the menu could be done better. The game would have got a better rating if there was sound/music

SilbinaryWolf responds:

Agreed, it needs a better menu, sound and music. I'll work on this.

First Game Experiment First Game Experiment

lol'd at "Don't leave the stage... I don't know how to stop that YET."

The ball that can change The ball that can change

Very simple game, I'm suprised this didn't get blammed. One thing, you should make a restart button when the player loses. Also, I made it to the end, the distance is "19056". Some text popped up but the stats blocked it so I couldn't read it.

Caridorc responds:

The restart button is R.
You are now in the game!